An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and innovative qualified Chartered Accountant to lead our Financial Services Team. You will provide financial leadership and support for the delivery of financial services and the day to day operational management of Manaia Health PHO, Whangarei.
This significant leadership role will work closely with our Manaia Health PHO Board, CEO, staff, the Northland District Health Board, General Practices and Health providers.
If you are committed to being part of a dynamic team which aims to create a culture of excellence in primary health care, and to working collaboratively to maintain a strong and successful organisation, then you should apply.
To apply for this position you must:
- Be a Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Have a proven successful record of leadership and quality financial services
- Have experience with extensive financial applications including MS Excel
- Have exceptional written and interpersonal skills, and proven experience and ability to motivate and manage staff
- Be adaptable and experienced in change management
Ideally you will have a good working knowledge of the healthcare sector.
You must have the legal right to work in NZ, hold a current NZ work visa or be a NZ Citizen
Applications for this position close:
Friday 3rd March 2017.
All enquiries to: Donovan Clarke Chief Executive - donovanC@manaiapho.co.nz